As you may have seen on my Instagram as well as further to my previous blog post, we’ve been going on a Taste Tour with Deliveroo.
So far we’ve experienced:
- The fun flavours of Mexico.
Today we landed in Mexico!!! 🇲🇽 Well not us, but our tastebuds did! 😝 Ww are doing a Taste Tour with @deliveroo and each week we will try a new destination. The best thing is (apart from the food) that if you order from one the the participant restaurants you’ll get the chance to win a trip to the week’s destination! Check my blog (link in profile) to find more! 😉 Where would you like to travel next? #ad
- The aromatic wine of France.
Sunday’s Me moment enjoying a very nice French wine. Last week I introduced you to @deliveroo Taste Tour, this week’s destination is France 🇫🇷. Win a trip to France by ordering from one of the Taste Tour off-licence shops, ends today! Where will @deliveroo takes us next week? 😉 #deliveroo #ad #tasterours
- The always favourite here at home, Japanese Sushi.
We took this opportunity to learn a bit about each country and Suri couldn’t be happier, by watching a movie or reading a book before each meal it really seems like we are experiencing the different cultures.
I have to say that there’s two main reasons why I love Deliveroo:
- I can have a fantastic meal in the comfort of my home (or office). This is a big plus either for those busy evening when I don’t have time (or patience) to cook or during the weekend when we don’t want to go out for lunch but still want to have a nice and different meal.
- The diversity of restaurants and types of food available. What’s your mood today? I’m pretty sure you will find something that you want in every occasion. Fancy a glass of champagne or wine? Easy, just get it delivered and enjoy.
This weekend we are “travelling” to America and the following we are experiencing Thai.
Want to join us on this adventure around the world? You can stand the chance to win a fantastic trip. Find out how below or click here.
Order Deliveroo from any restaurant marked with a Win a ‘Taste Tour’ tag, and be in with a chance of winning a trip to one of these incredible locations:
Week 7 – USA – New York
The city of hamburgers and deli classics could be closer than you think. If you want to be a part of it, order between 20th and 26th November for a chance to win a trip to New York.
Week 8- Thailand – Phuket
Last stop, Thailand. For a pad thai like you’ve never tasted before, order between 27th November and 3rd December for a chance to win our last ticket on the Taste Tour.
See you there!! 😉
Disclaimer: This blog post is sponsored by Deliveroo but opinions are my own as always. I never accept any collaboration with brands I don’t or would’t use and don’t relate to. And I always express my own opinions, either good or bad. I made a promise to myself that I would always keep my social channels true to our lifestyle and nothing will change that.